Business Matters – July 2014
Firstly a big thank you to everyone that supported our 100km Oxfam trail team. The race day started off cold and wet but the rest of the day cleared nicely. Thanks to your support our team raised enough money to build flushing toilets in a Cambodian primary school.
Below is a photo taken just before the 100km mark. I assure you that we are having more fun than the picture suggests!
This newsletter includes the following interesting articles:
- A guide to performance reviews
- Reducing your electricity cost
- Issuing electronic payslips
- Changes to card payments
- Wage subsidies for older employees
- Adjusting to the higher FBT rate
- Collecting and writing off debts
- Changes to PAYG withholding cycles