Welcome to the last quarterly newsletter for 2011. With only a little over 7 weeks to go till Christmas you no doubt will need to consider Christmas party bookings before all the venues are booked out! If you are planning a party then please contact us before the costs are finalised as the party may be deemed to be a fringe benefit resulting in extra tax payable to the Australian Taxation Office. With a little planning the costs for the party can be exempt from fringe benefits so please contact us sooner rather than later to discuss your options.
Please click on the links below to read the articles in the newsletter:
- Common scammer tactics and how to counter them
- An important change to the Personal Property Securities Act
- Tablet technology – good for business or just for fun?
- Updates to the Small Business Benchmarks
- An update on the cash economy investigations
- Book review – “Snap Selling“. How to sell to today’s market.
Please contact us if you have any comments and feel free to suggest future topics for the newsletters.