Hope you had a good Easter break.
We would like to help you to reduce your tax in 2023 – allowing you to:
- Reduce your home loan or credit card debts
- Top up your Superannuation
- Save for a holiday
- Build a deposit for an Investment Property
- Pay for your children’s education
- Upgrade your Car
Tax Planning involves 2 key elements:
- Strategies to reduce your tax; and
- Planning for your upcoming tax payments over the next 12 months.
VALUE TO YOU (Benefit)
We can develop strategies to spread your income across your family group in the most tax effective way – and legally reduce your tax by forecasting your anticipated income and tax payable for the year ended 30 June 2023 for all individuals and entities in your family group.
THE PLAN (Work Involved)
To achieve this extra benefit for you, we will need to:
- Estimate your 2023 Taxable Income for all individuals and entities in your family group
- Estimate the initial 2023 Tax Payable for all individuals and entities
- Develop strategies to reduce your overall family group tax payable
- Advise you of tax reduction strategies for 2023
- Meet with you and answer any questions you may have about our tax reduction strategy advice
Depending on your circumstances this work could take a few hours or a few days..
Below is the plan we have developed to assist you over the next few months leading up to 30 June 2023:
We’ll review your business profits and personal income for the 9 months to 31 March 2023, estimate your profits and personal income for the entire 2023 year, and develop initial tax planning strategies to reduce your tax for your entire business and personal group.
In May we’ll prepare our Tax Plan Report for you, and have a face to face or an online video meeting to discuss our recommendations. We’ll outline the steps required to be actioned before 30 June 2023.
We’ll contact you and ensure that all important actions have taken place to reduce your tax.
Each clients situation is unique to them so please contact our office for a quote to prepare tax planning for your group.
Our Tax Saving and Tax Planning advice is entirely optional, but we strongly recommend it.
Please reply to this email as soon as possible to let us know if you are interested in saving tax with our Tax Planning advice and assistance.
We look forward to receiving your instructions – and to reduce your tax in the 2023 year!
Below is general tax planning information for:
2023 Tax Planning Tips