The end of the financial year is fast approaching. Using your last 9 months of data we can estimate your tax position for the year ended 30 June 2019 allowing sufficient time to implement tax planning strategies.
Please contact our offices if you are interested in tax planning. Tax planning includes but is not limited to:
- Deferring assessable income
- Accelerating deductions
- Capital Gains Tax planning
- Debt & Equity implications
- Salary sacrificing
- Low income tax offsets
- Non commercial losses
- Trust distribution calculations and resolutions
- Unpaid present entitlements
- Closely held trust measures
- Family trust elections
- Division 7A
- Declaring dividends
- Fringe Benefits Tax
- Research & Development concessions
- Any other special circumstances you have had during the year
Contact our offices to discuss your tax position and end of year strategy.
This newsletter includes the following interesting articles:
- Increasing employee engagement
- Which advertising avenue is best for you?
- Cashflow strategies
- Impacts from your office environment
- Benefits of podcasting
- Tips to increase work productivity
- Responding to customer feedback
Get Your FREE Business Health CheckComplete the details below to receive a free sample report regarding the health of your business.